Select Park Homes is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information or personal details which you supply where you can be identified will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we may collect
We may collect the following information:
– Marital status and Name
– Contact information including address, email and telephone number
– Demographic information such as address and postcode
– Information that you have supplied using our enquiry forms
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may:
– Use the information to improve our products and services.
– Contact you by email or telephone to provide you with enquiries we may have received regarding your park, property or services.
– Send emails about special offers or promotions which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for our own market research purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless you have specifically requested information or contact from any third party company advertising on Select Park Homes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and make every effort to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
Cookies and how we use them
This information is used for statistical analysis purposes, but also provides us with information which will allow us to enhance your browsing experience.
A cookie does not allow access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. When using such links you will be leaving www.selectparkhomes.com and therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any further information that you may provide.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.